Last Updated: March 20, 2020
Our website is owned and operated by BOUJEE LIKE MY CAT LLC. We are a US business, with headquarters in Huntington, NY.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU VISIT OR SHOP AT boujeelikemycat.com , YOU ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as (“Device Information”).
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
-“Cookies” Data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log Files” Track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web Beacons,” “Tags,” and “Pixels” ; electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
When we provide the services, we collect or receive information in a few different ways. In many cases, you can choose what information to provide, although some information is required, for example, in order to make a purchase.
Information you provide to us
– Personal details and contact information: This includes information such as name, contact information (including mobile telephone number) and any personal information required for creating an account with us or engaging with our services.
– Account and user information: This includes information which you provide us when you register for certain customer services or participate in one of our online contests.
– Sales and marketing related information: This includes information such as products purchased, your marketing preferences, telephone number, email address and information about how you interact with our marketing materials.
– Payment and transactional information: When you purchase an item from us, you provide our payment processor with your payment information. This includes information such as billing and payment card details, payment receipts and shipping details. We use a trusted third-party payment provider and as such, Boujee Like My Cat LLC does not collect payment card information.
– Customer support information: You may provide us with additional information if you email or contact us. Additional information may include details of administrative, technical and support communications with us and any personal information contained in complaints or concerns you submit to us.
Automatically collected information
– Log Data: We automatically collect certain log data when you interact with our services or visit our website on your computer or other device, including IP address, browser information and the web pages that you have requested on our website.
If you choose not to provide us with certain information, we might not be able to provide you all (or any) of the Services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Stripe software platform to power our online store–you can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here: stripe.com/privcy . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share some or all of your information in connection with, or during negotiation of, any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may also be transferred as a business asset.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
MANAGING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to correct or update the personal information we have collected or request deletion of your account, please contact us. Please play your part in keeping your information secure by choosing a strong password and by keeping your login details secret.
We keep your information for as long as necessary in light of the purposes it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. We generally store your information for the duration of your account with us. We do this to provide you with our Service. We may use third party service providers to store and maintain such data. We require all such third-party services providers to have suitable measures in place with respect to the security of your information.
We retain your verification-related information for a reasonable period of time, even if you do not complete all verification steps, to assist with future verifications and to prevent abuse of our verification processes. If you decide not to verify the account and would like us to delete the verification information you provided, contact us.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: optout.aboutads.info.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
BOUJEE LIKE MY CAT LLC
Huntington, NY 11743 United States